B. Tech Biotechnology
- Total Intake: 40
- Duration: 4 Year
- Credit Load: 184
- Age : The minimum age of the candidate should be 16 years as on last date of submission of application form.
- Aggregate marks: Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination (12th std) securing not less than 50% marks for General category (Open) and 40% marks in aggregate for reserved categories (SC/ST/VJa/NTb /NTc /NTd / OBC / SBC).
- XII Std. (Science) passed in 10+2 pattern from Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent Examination, with PCM or PCMB or PCB and English.
- Those who have not offered Biology, Mathematics shall have to complete deficiency courses as prescribed by respective University.
- Common Entrance Examination i.e. MHT-CET/JEE/NEET/AIEEA-UG organized by competent authority during year 2018-19 in PCB or PCM subject.
Fee Structure: Click here to Download
Prospectus: Click here to Download
Scholarships and Freeships: Scholarships and Freeships will be applicable as per government norms.